Kincardineshire Development Partnership is your local Rural Partnership covering the Kincardine and Mearns area. A Scottish registered charity, our purpose is to encourage and support community economic development through building community capacity and harnessing social capital.
Essentially we help our communities make K&M a great place to live and work.
KDP do this by offering practical help and support in a variety of ways, including:
- Supporting people and communities with projects of all sizes, both existing and new.
- Enabling and encouraging, and harnessing the skills and enthusiasm of local people.
- Providing information, advice and support with:
- Project planning
- Community consultation and engagement
- Community action planning
- Helping community organisations cut through the ‘red- tape’ so they can gain access to services and funding.
- Business/Project Plans
- Evidence gathering
- Jargon Busting
We respond to the needs and requests of our communities so feel free to give us a call or drop us
an email as we may be able to help or put you in the right direction!
Our Board of Trustees represent all twelve Community Council areas across K & M. This balance will ensure the wider membership is fully represented across all parts of our communities.
KDP provides free membership services to its members. The membership is open to all constituted, non-party political organisations within the K & M area.
Jacky Niven our Development Worker (full time) along with our Office Team are always happy to help in any way they can – please click here for contact details